Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Choose Learning Topic

I like this topic because it gives me the freedom to be creative by letting me decide what hurts the plants and what is good for them. It also lets me choose how to control how to move the character.  I also get to draw the objects and people. Finally I will use movement to teach them how to avoid the plants.

You are helping the forest by collecting all the harmful objects that are bad for the environment. You will run around the forest collecting lighters, matches,  saws and pollution. Once the objects are collected they are disposed of. Once that is over you saved the environment.

3 comments:

  1. What movement options will your game contain? Will you be able to jump? Or is the character flying through an open space?

    ReplyDelete