Thursday, May 10, 2012

final game reflection

I learned about flash and that it existed and that i can solve a few problem but not all of them. I now know lots about flash because of the final game. It taught me about tweens and that you can make really good games on it. I got way better at buttons and codes because once you got the hang of it you know it for a long time. I learned that bears are losing a food source because lake trout are eating the cutthroat trout which are one of the main food source of food for them from the topic. I learned that I love flash.

2 comments:

  1. I like your game because I think that its good to catch fish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your game it was very fun and exciting to play also knowning that your only in the 6th grade its amazing to me that you can make a game like that. Wonderful job|
    .

    ReplyDelete